Nicholas Hendricks, M.D.
Dr. Hendricks joins Northern Virginia Radiology Consultants as a diagnostic radiologist with specialty training in vascular and interventional radiology. His expertise includes minimally invasive treatment of peripheral vascular disease, aortic aneurysms, uterine fibroids, and liver/renal tumors. He has published multiple articles and book chapters on subjects such as critical limb ischemia, fibromuscular dysplasia, and the treatment of gastric varices using balloon-occluded retrograde transvenous obliteration.
Dr. Hendricks graduated with a degree in electrical engineering from the University of Mississippi. He also went to medical school at the University of Mississippi where he was a member of Alpha Omega Alpha national medical honor society. Dr. Hendricks then completed surgical internship, diagnostic radiology residency, and interventional radiology fellowship at the University of Virginia.
• BS, University of Mississippi, Electrical Engineering
• MD, University of Mississippi Medical Center
• Diagnostic Radiology, University of Virginia Health System
• Vascular and Interventional Radiology, University of Virginia Health System
• American College of Radiology
• Radiological Society of North America
• Society of Interventional Radiology