Ahmad Garada, M.D.
Dr. Garada joins Northern Virginia Radiology Consultants as a diagnostic radiologist with subspecialty training in musculoskeletal radiology.
After receiving his undergraduate degree in Human Physiology from Georgetown University, he went on to earn his medical degree at the University of Virginia. Following an internship at George Washington Hospital, he completed a 4-year diagnostic radiology residency at New York University and a 1-year musculoskeletal radiology fellowship at the University of Virginia. During his fellowship training, he gained specialized experience in the interpretation of musculoskeletal MRI exams, performance of therapeutic joint and spine injections, and performance of bony and soft tissue biopsies.
Dr. Garada now resides in northern Virginia with his wife. He is a Virginia native and enjoys playing sports, exploring the outdoors, and traveling.
- BS, Georgetown University, Human Physiology
- MD, University of Virginia School of Medicine
Internship and Residency
- Internship, George Washington University Hospital
- Diagnostic Radiology, New York University Langone Health
- Musculoskeletal Radiology, University of Virginia