Bonnie Ahn, M.D.
Dr. Ahn joined Northern Virginia Radiology Consultants in January 2015 as a board certified radiologist with additional specialty training in breast imaging.
Dr. Ahn received her undergraduate degree in chemistry graduating Summa Cum Laude from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and subsequently earned her medical degree at the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria. She completed a medicine internship at the University of Chicago Medical Center, diagnostic radiology residency and fellowship training in breast imaging at the University Hospitals Case Medical Center in Cleveland, Ohio.
Dr. Ahn specializes in the interpretation of digital mammography, 3D breast tomosynthesis, breast ultrasound and MRI. She performs breast related procedures and biopsies utilizing MRI, ultrasound, and stereotactic guidance.
Raised in Chicago, Dr. Ahn currently resides in Northern Virginia. She enjoys running, skiing, traveling, and music.
- BS, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- MD, University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria
- Diagnostic Radiology, University Hospitals Case Medical Center
- Breast Imaging, University Hospitals Case Medical Center
- Virginia Hospital Center Medical Staff
- Medical Society of Virginia